Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 20 NOVEMBER, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Vale of Glamorgan Local Access Forum - 1 November, 2017.
[View Minute C135]
5. Schools' Balances as at 31st March 2017 - Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee - 16 October, 2017.
[View Minute C136]
6. Economic Value of Volunteering within the Vale of Glamorgan - Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee - 25 October, 2017.
[View Minute C137]
Reports of the Leader –
7. Treasury Management.
[View Minute C138]
8. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2018/19.
[View Minute C139]
9. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2018/19.
[View Minute C140]
10. Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2018/19.
[View Minute C141]
11. Strong Communities Fund 1st Round.
[View Minute C142]
12. Use of the Managing Director's Emergency Powers.
[View Minute C143]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning–
13. Barry Regeneration Progress Report.
[View Minute C144]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
14. M4, Junction 34 to A48 WelTAG Stage 1 Transport Study.
[View Minute C145]
15. Update: Improving Strategic Transport for Dinas Powys.
[View Minute C146]
16. Ham Lane East, Llantwit Major - Proposed Amendments to Waiting Restrictions - Objection Report.
[View Minute C147]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health & Leisure –
17. National Collaborative Commissioning: Integrated Health and Social Care Programme - Annual Report.
[View Minute C148]
18. Procurement of Community Building to be Sited at Cemetery Road, Barry as Part of New Park Scheme.
[View Minute C149]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
19. Tenancy Management Policy.
[View Minute C150]
20. Rent Recovery Policy.
[View Minute C151]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
21. Draft Welsh Medium in Education Strategic Plan 2017 - 2020.
[View Minute C152]
22. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
23. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14 November, 2017.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)