Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 18 SEPTEMBER, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Electoral Registration Officer –
4. Community Review – Catalina, Cei Dafydd, Barry – Baruc and Castleland Wards (Vale of Glamorgan Council and Barry Town Council).
[View Minute C71]
5. Community Review – Cowbridge with Llanblethian Town Council and Penllyn Community Council.
[View Minute C72]
6. Community Review – St. Brides Major Community Council.
[View Minute C73]
Reports of the Leader –
7. Medium Term Financial Plan 2017/18 to 2020/21.
[View Minute C74]
8. Proposed Refinement of the Single Status Grading Structure.
[View Minute C75]
9. Improvement Plan Part 2: Annual Review of Performance 2016/17 and Local Government Performance 2016/17.
[View Minute C76]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning –
10. Private Sector Housing Renewal Policy 2014 – addition of Windsor Road Housing Regeneration Scheme.
[View Minute C77]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health & Leisure –
11. Services Fit for the Future - Quality and Governance in Health and Social Care Consultation.
[View Minute C78] [View Tabled Information]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12 September, 2017.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)