Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 6 NOVEMBER, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of a Meeting –
4. Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee - 26 September, 2017.
[View Minute C118]
5. Joint Consultative Forum - 16 October, 2017.
[View Minute C119]
6. Child Sexual Exploitation - Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee - 9 October, 2017.
[View Minute C120]
7. Tenant Engagement Strategy - Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee - 11 October, 2017.
[View Minute C121]
8. Disposal of Dredged Material Associated with the Construction of Hinkley Point C Power Station - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee - 12 October, 2017.
[View Minute C122]
9. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st March 2017 - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee - 12 October, 2017.
[View Minute C123]
10. Medium Term Financial Plan 2017/18 to 2020/21 - Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee - 19 October, 2017.
[View Minute C124]
11. Revenue Monitoring for the period 1st April to 31st August 2017 - Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee - 19 October, 2017.
[View Minute C125]
Report of the Leader –
12. Strategic Collaborative Working Initiatives Update.
[View Minute C126]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
13. Active Travel - Results of Consultation for the Integrated Network Maps and Existing Route Maps Update 2017.
[View Minute C127]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health and Leisure –
14. Annual Report of the Director of Social Services 2016-2017 - Final Version.
[View Minute C128]
15. Proposal to develop a Regional Social Care Workforce Development Unit for Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff.
[View Minute C129]
16. Corporate Parenting Panel.
[View Minute C130]
17. Barry Rugby Club, Renewal of Clubhouse Lease.
[View Minute C131]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
18. School Admission Arrangements 2019/20.
[View Minute C132]
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
20. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
31 October, 2017.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)