Reserve an item online
It has never been simpler to reserve a library item
What you will need
To reserve an item online you will first need to obtain a PIN number from your local library, please ask staff at your nearest library to allocate one to you.
Once you have received your PIN you're all set to start reserving your items online via our online catalogue.
How to reserve an item online
- Click on Log on / Join icon.
- Enter your Library card number and your PIN.
- Click Sign In.
- Your name should now appear at the top of the search screen.
- Search for the item you wish to reserve.
- Click on the correct title from the list that appears.
- Then click on the Reserve icon on the left side of the screen.
- A dialogue box will appear and you can choose your preferred pick up point from the drop down list of libraries.
- Click Make reservation.
- A message should appear confirming your reservation and you should click OK. An email will also be sent to you confirming the reservation.
- To view the status of your reservations at any time, click on the My Activities listed on the left side of the screen
- Then click on the My reservations link.
- A list of your reservations will appear.
- From this list you can view the status of your reservation or you can edit the pick-up point or delete the reservation entirely.
- Remember to click Log off at the end of your session.