Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 12TH MARCH, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 12 February 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Area Plan for Care and Support Needs 2018-2022 – Cabinet: 5th March, 2018.
[Members are advised that due to its size, the set of Appendices for the Area Plan have been sent under separate cover.]
(The Cabinet reference from 5th March, 2018 will be forwarded to Committee Members as soon as it is available.)
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 2017 to 31st January 2018.
6. Quarter 3 (2017-18) Performance Report: An Active and Healthy Vale.
7. Target Setting for 2018/19.
8. Service Plans 2018-22: Adult Services, Children and Young People Services, Resources Management and Safeguarding, and Neighbourhood Services and Transport.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th March, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel: (01446) 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks;
Vice Chairman: Councillor K.F. McCaffer;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. C.A. Cave, S.T. Edwards, K.P. Mahoney, Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn, L.O. Rowlands and N.C. Thomas.