Notice of Meeting EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF THE HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY C
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 16TH APRIL, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 12th March, 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
4. Response to the Older People’s Commissioner for Wales – Follow up to Care Home Review.
5. Support for Carers in the Vale of Glamorgan.
6. Vale of Glamorgan Well-being and Improvement Objectives (Improvement Plan Part 1) 2018/19.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th April, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel: (01446) 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks;
Vice Chairman: Councillor K.F. McCaffer;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. C.A. Cave, S.T. Edwards, K.P. Mahoney, Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn, L.O. Rowlands and N.C. Thomas.