Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 10 July 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Corporate Safeguarding Annual Report 2017/18: Cabinet: 3rd September, 2018
(The Reference from Cabinet will be forwarded to Members when it is available.)
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Leisure Centre Changing Room Upgrading.
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
6. Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Audit.
7. Children and Young People Services - Annual Placement Review.
8. Vale of Glamorgan Annual Report (Improvement Plan Part 2) 2017-18.
Report of the Managing Director –
9. Scrutiny Committees’ Draft Annual Report 2017/18.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
4th September, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel: (01446) 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor K.F. McCaffer
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Ms. B.E. Brooks; G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. C.A. Cave, S.T. Edwards, K.P. Mahoney, L.O. Rowlands and N.C. Thomas.