Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 9TH OCTOBER, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 11th September, 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Childhood Obesity in the Vale of Glamorgan. Dr Suzanne Wood, Consultant in Public Health Medicine, Public Health Wales.
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
5. Care Inspectorate Wales: Inspection of Children's Services 2018.
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August 2018.
7. Representations, Complaints and Compliments.
8. Service User Satisfaction Consultation – 2017/18 Outcomes.
9. Quarter 1 (2018-19) Performance Report: An Active and Healthy Vale.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
Report of the Managing Director –
10. 2nd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2018/19.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd October, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel: (01446) 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor K.F. McCaffer
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Ms. B.E. Brooks; G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. C.A. Cave, S.T. Edwards, K.P. Mahoney, L.O. Rowlands and N.C. Thomas.