Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 6TH NOVEMBER, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 9 October 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. 12 Monthly Progress Update: Mrs. R. Whittle, Clinical Lead – Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS).
5. The Vale of Glamorgan Leisure Strategy – Cabinet: 1st October, 2018.
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
6. The Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Integrated Family Support Service Annual Report 2017/2018.
7. Annual Report of The Vale, Valleys and Cardiff Regional Adoption Collaborative, 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
30th October, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel: (01446) 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor K.F. McCaffer;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Ms. B.E. Brooks; G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. C.A. Cave, S.T. Edwards, K.P. Mahoney, L.O. Rowlands and N.C. Thomas.