Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 12TH FEBRUARY, 2018 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(NOTE: MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE
COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THIS MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 15th January, 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Reshaping Services – Review of Learning Disabilities Day Services: Cabinet – 22nd January, 2018.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. Vale of Glamorgan Council Annual Self-Assessment.
6. Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Joint Commissioning and Pooled Budgets for Older People Services.
7. Overview of Meals Provision for Adults Resident Within the Vale of Glamorgan.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th February, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel: (01446) 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks;
Vice Chairman: Councillor K.F. McCaffer;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. C.A. Cave, S.T. Edwards, K.P. Mahoney, Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn, L.O. Rowlands and N.C. Thomas.