Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 10TH JULY, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 12 June 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
4. Development of a Locality Model of Community Mental Health Provision Across the Vale of Glamorgan.
5. Families First 2017-18 Annual Update.
6. Closure of Accounts 2017/18.
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April to 31st May, 2018.
8. Older Persons’ Housing and Accommodation Including With Care and Care Ready.
9. Reshaping Services: A Sustainable Approach to the Provision of Single User Outdoor Sports Facilities - Cabinet: 2nd July, 2018
(The Reference from Cabinet will be forwarded to Members when it is available).
Report of the Managing Director –
10. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2018/19.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
3rd July, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel: (01446) 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor K.F. McCaffer
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Ms. B.E. Brooks; G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. C.A. Cave, S.T. Edwards, K.P. Mahoney, L.O. Rowlands and N.C. Thomas.