Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 5 March, 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Leader –
4. Revenue Monitoring for the period 1st April 2017 to 31st January 2018.
[View Minute C247]
5. Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April 2017 to 31st January 2018.
[View Minute C248]
6. Vale of Glamorgan Council Annual Self-Assessment.
[View Minute C249]
7. Use of the Managing Director's Emergency Powers.
[View Minute C250]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
8. Arts and Culture Strategy: An Aspirational and Culturally Vibrant Vale 2018-2022.
[View Minute C251]
9. Council approval of the instruments of Government for the new Barry Secondary Schools.
[View Minute C252]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care Health and Leisure.
10. Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Area Plan for Care and Support Needs 2018-2023.
[View Minute C253]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27 February, 2018.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)