Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 26 MARCH, 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of Meeting –
4. Joint Consultative Forum - 12 February, 2018.
[View Minute C266]
Reports of the Leader –
5. Strong Communities Grant Fund.
[View Minute C267]
6. Community Asset Transfer Applications.
[View Minute C268]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regulatory and Legal Services –
7. The Council's Response to the Welsh Government Consultation: Creating a Parliament for Wales.
[View Minute C269]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning –
8. Fees and Charges at Countryside Service sites.
[View Minute C270]
9. Revised Private Sector Housing Loans.
[View Minute C271]
Joint Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport and Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health & Leisure –
10. Neighbourhood Services and Transport - Proposed Fees and Charges for 2018/2019.
[View Minute C272]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
11. Disposal of Surplus Land.
[View Minute C273]
12. Station Road Dinas Powys Proposed Prohibition of Waiting at Any Time.
[View Minute C274]
Joint Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport and Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
13. School Transport Arrangements for new Barry Secondary Schools from September 2018.
[View Minute C275]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
14. School Admission Arrangements 2019/2020.
[View Minute C276]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health & Leisure –
15. Reshaping Services - Review of Learning Disability Day Services.
[View Minute C277]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
16. Acquisition of Site at Hayes Road, Sully.
[View Minute C278]
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Leader –
18. Community Asset Transfer Applications.
[View Minute C280]
19. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
20 March, 2018.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)