Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 3 SEPTEMBER 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of Meetings –
4. Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee – 19 June, 2018.
5. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee – 27 June, 2018.
6. Joint Consultative Forum – 2 July, 2018.
7. Reshaping Services: Arrangements for the Operation and Transfer of Assets or Services to Town and Community Councils in the Vale of Glamorgan – Community Liaison Committee: 3 July, 2018.
8. Reshaping Services: A Sustainable Approach to the Provision of Single User Outdoor Sports Facilities – Community Liaison Committee: 3 July, 2018.
9. Reshaping Services: A Sustainable Approach to the Provision of Single User Outdoor Sports Facilities – Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee: 10 July, 2018.
Report of the Leader –
10. Corporate Safeguarding Annual Report 2017/18.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
11. Reshaping Services – Catering Project Update.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
28 August, 2018.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853. E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk;
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J.W. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G.A. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G.C. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A.C. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor R.A. Penrose (Learning and Culture)