Allow all Cookies
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 1ST OCTOBER 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Charging For Information – Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee: 20th September, 2018.
Reports of the Leader –
5. Capital Monitoring Report for the period 1st April to 31st August 2018.
6. Revenue Monitoring for the period 1st April to 31st August 2018.
7. Cabinet Quarterly Work Programme October to December 2018.
8. Strong Communities Grant Fund.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning –
9. Disabled Facilities Grant Administration and Agency Service Fees.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health –
10. The Vale of Glamorgan Leisure Strategy.
11. Leisure Management Contract Extension.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
12. Achievement of Welsh Housing Quality Standards to Council Stock within the Vale of Glamorgan.
13. Disposal of Small Parcels of Housing Owned Land.
14. Water Charge Collection Agreement with Dwr Cymru Cyf (Welsh Water).
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health –
16. Leisure Management Contract Extension.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
17. Water Charge Collection Agreement with Dwr Cymru Cyf (Welsh Water).
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
25th September, 2018.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853. E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk;
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J.W. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor T.H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G.A. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G.C. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A.C. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor R.A. Penrose (Learning and Culture)