Browser does not support script.
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 30 APRIL, 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Area Plan for care and Support Needs 2018 – 2023.
5. Reshaping of Youth Services.
Report of the Electoral Registration Officer –
6. Vale of Glamorgan Community Review
Reports of the Leader –
7. Telephone Lines and Calls Contract Renewal.
8. Council Tax Discretionary Relief for Care Leavers
9. Strategic Collaborative Working Initiative Update
10. Cabinet Annual Strategic Forward Work Programme May 2018 – April 2019 and Cabinet Quarterly Work Programme – May 2018 – July 2018
11. Review of Mayors Office and Associated Arrangements
12. Reshaping Services – Income Generation and Commercial Opportunities – Advertising and Sponsorship Protocol
13. Webcasting Equipment
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning –
14. Town Centre Repayable Funding Scheme - Update
15. Draft Vale of Glamorgan Destination Management Plan
16. Welsh Government Consultation on Draft Planning Policy Wales: Edition 10
17. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan 2011-2026: Public Consultation on Revised Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPG)
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health
18. Block Bookings Reductions at Leisure Sites as a Result of VAT Changes
19. Providing Domiciliary Services within the Extra Care Facility.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
20. Local Housing Market Assessment 2017
Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture
21. Transgender Inclusion Toolkit and Guidance Document for Schools and Other Settings
22. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
23. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning
24. Town Centre Repayable Funding Scheme – Update
24 April, 2018.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853. E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk;
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)