Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 2 JULY, 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of Meeting –
4. Local Authority Governor’s Advisory Panel.
5. Annual Report of the Director of Social Services 2017-2018 - Challenge Version - Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee - 12th June 2018.
Reports of the Leader –
6. Closure of Accounts 2017/18.
7. Revenue Monitoring 1st April to 31st May 2018.
8. Capital Monitoring 1st April to 31st May 2018.
9. Sickness Absence Report - April 2017 to March 2018.
10. Reshaping Services - Arrangements for the Operation and Transfer of Assets or Services to Town and Community Councils in the Vale of Glamorgan.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
11. Draft Parking Strategy Report.
12. Highway Resurfacing 3 Year Plan 2018 to 2021.
13. Revised Waste Management Strategy: The Future Collection Arrangements for Waste and Recycling.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health -
14. Reshaping Services: A Sustainable Approach to the Provision of Single User Outdoor Sports facilities.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
26 June, 2018.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853. E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk;
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)