Browser does not support script.
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 19 MARCH, 2018 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Leader –
4. Cardiff Capital Region City Deal - Joint Working Agreement Business Plan.
[View Minute C256]
5. Grant Award to Cowbridge Charter Trust.
[View Minute 257]
6. Annual Equality Monitoring Report 2016 - 2017.
[View Minute 258]
7. Staff Charter - Update from Employee Survey.
[View Minute 259]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regulatory and Legal Services –
8. Memorandum of Understanding for Fees Charged for the Burial and Cremation of Children.
[View Minute 260]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
9. Highways Emergency and Permanent Repairs Contract.
[View Minute 261]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health & Leisure –
10. Providing Family Support Services.
[View Minute 262]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
11. Future use of Tŷ Deri.
[view minute 263]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13 March, 2018.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)