About Llangan Primary School
Llangan School was opened in 1911. It serves the villages of Llangan, Treoes, Ruthin, Pentre Meurig, St Mary Hill, Fferm Goch and Penllyn.
The original building houses the Year 3/4 classroom, a staff room, an IT suite, a pupil support room and a hall.
The new building provides a new multi-purpose hall, Nursery, Reception and Year 2 classrooms, a music/pupil support room as well as new children’s toilets and administration area.
The school has a play yard and a playing field which accommodates playing areas, a gardening area, games pitches and areas for ecological study. There are two demountable classrooms which house Year 1 and Year 5/6 children. The school has also recently opened a new car park for staff, parents and visitors.