Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 15TH FEBRUARY, 2018 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(NOTE: MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE
COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THIS MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 18th January, 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Coastal Monitoring Annual Update – Clive Moon, Principal Engineer Coastal and Flood Risk Management.
5. Review Process for Transport Network Studies at Dinas Powys and M4 Junction 34 to A48: Cabinet, 22nd January 2018, Min. No. C205 – Councillor L. Burnett.
Report of the Managing Director –
6. Vale of Glamorgan Council Annual Self-Assessment.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th February, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor V.J. Bailey;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor M. Lloyd;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, S.T. Edwards, G. John, N. Moore, A.R. Robertson, Ms. S. Sivagnanam and S.T. Wiliam