Notice of Meeting MEETING OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 12TH JULY, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 14th June, 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Highway Resurfacing 3 Year Plan 2018 to 2021 – Cabinet: 2nd July, 2018.
5. Revised Waste Management Strategy - The Future Collection Arrangements for Waste and Recycling - Cabinet: 2nd July, 2018.
6. Draft Car Parking Strategy Report – Cabinet 2nd July 2018.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
7. Closure of Accounts 2017/18.
8. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2017 to 31st May 2018.
9. Cardiff Capital Region City Deal – Proposed Establishment of Joint Overview and Scrutiny Committee.
Report of the Managing Director –
10. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Forward Work Programme Schedule 2018/19.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th July, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor V.J. Bailey;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor M. Lloyd;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, S.T. Edwards, G. John, N. Moore, A.R. Robertson, S. Sivagnanam and S.T. Wiliam.