Notice of Meeting MEETING OF THE SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 27TH FEBRUARY, 2018 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 19 December 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
Report of the Managing Director –
4. Timetable of Meetings: May 2018 – May 2019.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Update on Review of Arrangements for Stray Dog Provision.
6. Update on Public Health (Wales) Act 2017.
7. Overview and Update on Shared Regulatory Services.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
21st February, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709429
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Councillors D. Patel and D. Lewis
- Cardiff Council – Councillors M. Michael and Ms. J. Parry
- Vale of Glamorgan Council – Councillors T.H. Jarvie and M.J.G. Morgan.