Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 2ND MAY, 2018 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for Absence.
Presentation by Matt Childs, Royal National Lifeboat Institute Coastal Safety Officer on Reducing the Risks to Coastal Walkers and Dog Walkers on Cliffs and Beaches.
4. Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP) Grant Update.
5. Coastal Access Improvement Programme: Background and Update.
6. Maintenance Reports.
7. Legal Orders and Evidential Modification Orders Updates.
8. Performance Information Survey Returns 2017/18: Public Rights of Way.
9. Assessment Phased Reports for Rights of Way Improvement Plan 2017.
10. Delivery of Previous Rights of Way Improvement Plan Actions.
11. Member Briefing: Changing the Network (N.B. If times allows at the end of the meeting).
Secretary, Local Access Forum
23rd April, 2018
A Version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
To Members of the Forum
1. Councillor E. Williams (Chairman)
2. Mr. R. Traherne (Vice-Chairman)
3. Mr. F. Coleman
4. Ms. A. Haden
5. Mr. J.J. Herbert
6. Ms. C. Lucas
7. Mr. H.S. McMillan
8. Ms. E. Nash
9. Mr. R. Pittard
10. Mr. R. Simpson
11. Mr. G. Thomas
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Pickering, Team Leader, Countryside Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. M. Miyata-Lee, Partnerships Officer, Ops South, EPP, CNC/NRW, Ty Cambria, 29 Newport Road, Cardiff, CF24 0TP