Allow all Cookies
Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 22ND MARCH, 2018 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 25 January 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
4. Review of the Local Dispute Resolution Procedure.
5. Observations by Independent Standards Committee Members at Vale of Glamorgan Council meetings.
6. Code of Conduct Training 2017 - Vale of Glamorgan Town and Community Councils and Co-Opted Members of the Vale of Glamorgan Council.
7. Model Local Resolution Protocol for Community and Town Councils Update Report.
8. Standards Committee - Forward Work Programme.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
15th March 2018
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: L. Burnett, B.T. Gray and Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn.
Mr. A. Lane (Chairman)
Mr. D. Carsley (Vice-Chairman)
Mrs. P. Hallett
Mr. R. Hendicott
Mrs. L. Tinsley
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy