Allow all Cookies
Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 12TH JULY, 2018 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 17 May 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
4. Applications for Dispensation. [Late Application]
5. Delegated Powers to Consider Application for Dispensation.
6. Review of Community and Town Council Sector in Wales: June Newsletter.
7. Review of the Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Local Dispute Resolution Procedure Following Consultation with Group Leaders. [Supplemental Information Tabled at the Meeting]
8. Standards Conference Wales – 14th September 2018.
9. Correspondence With the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer –
11. Correspondence With the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th July, 2018
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: L. Burnett, R. Crowley and B.T. Gray.
Mr. A. Lane (Chairman)
Mr. R. Hendicott (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. D. Carsley
Mrs. P. Hallett
Mrs. L. Tinsley
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy