Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 16TH JULY, 2018 AT 4.15 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 8 January 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Head of Finance –
4. Land at Glebe Fields, Sully.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Annual Report and Accounts 2017/18.
6. Applications for Financial Assistance 2018/19.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th July, 2018
A version of this agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. A. Rudman: (01446) 709855
Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee -
Chairman: Councillor G.A. Cox;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor A.C. Parker;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, B.T. Gray, N. Moore, S.T. Wiliam and Mrs. M. Wright.