Duke of Edinburgh Activity Topics
Simply choose one activity under each of these headings, and do it for a set length of time:
- Volunteering: Be a local hero - help the community, the environment or even train to save a life.
- Skills: Do something different, whether you fancy yourself as a fine artist or a trapeze artist, we’ve got something that will suit you.
- Physical: Could you be the next David Davies? Or Nicole Cook? Virtually any sport, dance or fitness activity can count.
- Expedition: Go on an expedition and find yourself. Train, plan and complete an adventurous journey in the countryside on foot, horseback, boat or cycle.
- Residential Project: Work as a team on a conservation, service or activity-based project for five days (this is for Gold Award Participants only).
Duke of Edinburgh Award website