Notice of Meeting PUBLIC PROTECTION LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 6TH MARCH, 2018 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 9 January 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Request for an Exemption from Condition 9 of the Vale of Glamorgan Conditions for Private Hire Vehicle Licences.
5. Request for Exemption from Conditions 8 and 9 of the Vale of Glamorgan Conditions Attached to Private Hire Vehicles – PH 198 Ford Tourneo 8 Seater Minibus CN65 YBA and PH 207 Jaguar XF SIG 6299.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th February, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Ms A. Rudman, Barry Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Public Protection Licensing Committee -
Vice-Chairman: Councillor M.J.G. Morgan;
Councillors: Mrs. J. Charles, G.A. Cox, R. Crowley, Mrs. P. Drake, B.T. Gray, O. Griffiths, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.P. Mahoney, Mrs. A. Moore, Mrs. J.M. Norman, L.O. Rowlands, J.W. Thomas, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and Mrs. M. Wright.