Notice of Meeting PUBLIC PROTECTION LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 17TH APRIL, 2018 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 6 March 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Operational Manager Legal Services in respect of the Vale of Glamorgan Commons Registration Authority –
4. Application 1/2016 - To Register Land at Sully Sports Field, South Road, Sully as a Town or Village Green Under S15 of the Commons Act 2006.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing -
5. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of a Private Hire Vehicle Licence, Mercedes S350.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th April, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mr G. Davies, Barry Tel: (01446) 709249
To All Members of the Public Protection Licensing Committee -
Vice-Chairman: Councillor M.J.G. Morgan;
Councillors: Mrs. J. Charles, G.A. Cox, R. Crowley, Mrs. P. Drake, B.T. Gray, O. Griffiths, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.P. Mahoney, Mrs. A. Moore, Mrs. J.M. Norman, L.O. Rowlands, J.W. Thomas, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and Mrs. M. Wright.