Notice of Meeting STATUTORY LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 22ND OCTOBER, 2018 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 6 December 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Gambling Act 2005 Statement of Principles 2019-2022. [Supplementary Information]
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
15th October, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. G. Davies, Barry Tel: (01446) 709249
To All Members of the Statutory Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor V.P. Driscoll;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. J. Charles;
Councillors: G.A. Cox, R. Crowley, Mrs. P. Drake, O. Griffiths, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.P. Mahoney, Mrs. K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. A. Moore, Mrs. J.M. Norman, L.O. Rowlands, J.W. Thomas, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and Mrs. M. Wright.