YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting STATUTORY LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 9TH MARCH, 2021 AT 10.30 A.M. **
Venue REMOTE MEETING
* * SHOULD THE PUBLIC PROTECTION LICENSING COMMITTEE MEETING COMMENCING AT 10.00 A.M. STILL BE IN PROGRESS, THEN THIS MEETING WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 15th January, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Licensing Act 2003; Review of Statement of Licensing Policy for 2021-2026.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd March, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
in the first instance enquires should be made of Ms. C. Lindsey, Barry,
Tel: (01446) 709144
To All Members of the Statutory Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor O. Griffiths;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Mrs. J.E. Charles, R. Crowley, Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. A. Moore, M.J.G. Morgan, Mrs. J.M. Norman, Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn, S.T. Wiliam, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and Ms. M. Wright
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Committee Members, Members of the Council, Officers and any interested party, as identified by the Licensing Officer to speak or be in attendance for an agenda item. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or tel. 01446 709144.