Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 20TH SEPTEMBER, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 19 July 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Corporate Safeguarding Annual Report 2017/18 - Cabinet: 3rd September, 2018.
5. New Pay Structure 2019/20 - Cabinet: 17th September, 2018. [View Reference]
6. Medium Term Financial Plan 2018/19 to 2021/22 - Cabinet 17th September, 2018. [View Reference]
(The references from Cabinet of 17th September, 2018 will be forwarded to Members following the Cabinet Meeting).
Report of the Monitoring Officer/Head of Legal and Democratic Services -
7. Charging for Information.
Reports of the Managing Director –
8. Welfare Reform - Progress Report.
9. Vale of Glamorgan Annual Report (Improvement Plan Part 2) 2017-18).
10. Scrutiny Committees’ Draft Annual Report May 2017 - April, 2018.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th September, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor G.D.D. Carroll;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor V.P. Driscoll;
Councillors: R. Crowley, O. Griffiths, S.J. Griffiths, Dr. I.J. Johnson, P.G. King, N. Moore, L.O. Rowlands and E. Williams