YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 19TH OCTOBER, 2021 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 21st September, 2021.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Vale of Glamorgan Replacement Local Development Plan 2021 – 2036: Consultation on Draft Review Report and Draft Delivery Agreement – Cabinet: 27th September, 2021.
5. Barry Biomass Independent Review Report – Cabinet: 27th September, 2021.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August 2021.
Report of the Managing Director –
7. Quarter 2 Scrutiny Recommendation Tracking 2021/22 and Updated Committee Forward Work Programme Schedule 2021/22.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th October, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709249
To All Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chair: Councillor B.E. Brooks;
Vice-Chair: Councillor S. Sivagnanam;
Councillors: V.J. Bailey, P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, G. John, M.J.G. Morgan, A.R. Robertson, L.O. Rowlands and S.T. Wiliam
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council, relevant officers and any registered to speak “interested parties” where appropriate. The meeting will be live streamed and recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s public website. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709249.