YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 12TH SEPTEMBER, 2023 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 11th July, 2023.
3. To receive declarations of interest and the nature of such interests (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer or Democratic Services at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Financial Strategy 2024/25 – Cabinet: 20th July, 2023. [View Presentation]
5. Draft Capital Strategy 2024/25 and Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2024/25 to 2028/29 – Cabinet: 20th July, 2023.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
6. Quarter 1 Revenue Monitoring 2023/24.
7. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th June, 2023.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
8. Re-establishment of a Leisure Centre Working Group.
Report of the Director of Social Services –
9. The Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Integrated Family Support Team Annual Report 2022-23.
10. Annual Corporate Safeguarding Report: 2022/2023 – Cabinet: 7th September, 2023. (View Reference)
11. Draft Vale of Glamorgan Annual Self-Assessment 2022/2023 – Cabinet: 7th September, 2023. (View Reference)
Report of the Director of Social Services –
12. Annual Delivery Plan Monitoring Report: Quarter 1 Performance 2023/24.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
13. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th September, 2023
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of A. Rudman, Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chair: Councillor J.E. Charles;
Vice-Chair: Councillor N.C. Thomas;
Councillors: G. Ball, I.R. Buckley, C.A. Cave, A.M. Collins, C.M. Cowpe, R. Fisher, E.J. Goodjohn, J. Lynch-Wilson, J.M. Norman and C. Stallard
PLEASE NOTE: Council meetings will be held in line with the Council’s Multi-Location Meetings Policy and details at paragraphs 21.2 and 21.3 which meetings will be held on a hybrid and remote only basis.
Meetings of the Vale of Glamorgan Council will also be livestreamed, except where Part II matters are wholly or in part being considered, in accordance with the Council’s Multi-Location Meetings Policy.
If taking part, this means that you are being recorded both visually and in sound with the meeting being transmitted on the internet. This is done for the purposes of supporting and promoting democratic engagement and public interest. We will retain the data for 6 years and then offer it to the archivist at the Glamorgan Records Office for permanent retention. You have the right to apply to access, rectify, restrict, object or erase this data. The Information Regulator is the Information Commissioner who can be contacted https://ico.org.uk/. The Data Protection Officer for the Council can be contacted at DPO@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
Meetings that are held on hybrid basis will take place in the Council Chamber and online. Generally the public gallery in the Chamber is not filmed. However, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed and to the possible use of those images and sound recordings for livestreaming and/or training purposes.
Meetings that are held Remotely
A Member wishing to attend the Civic Offices e.g. from the Council Chamber, in order to access/ attend a remote meeting, via the use of their Council device using the Council ICT network to join the meeting can do so, but they are requested to notify Democratic Services in advance of the meeting particularly when the meeting is held in the evening so that building security can be notified.
Members of the public who may wish to observe the live broadcast of the proceedings of a meeting being held on a remote meeting basis and are unable to do so from home, will be able to view the live broadcast from a designated area at the Civic Offices in Barry, subject to notification of attendance being received no later than 24 hours before the start time of the meeting.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or telephone 01446 709855.