Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 11TH JULY, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 13th June, 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Landlord Service – Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Policy - Cabinet: 18th June, 2018.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Closure of Accounts 2017/18.
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May 2018.
Report of the Director of Social Services –
7. Families First 2017-18 Annual Report. [View Presentation]
Report of the Managing Director –
8. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2018/19.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
4th July, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. A. Rudman, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C.A. Cave
Vice-Chairman: Councillor S.J. Griffiths
Councillors Ms. B.E. Brooks, Miss. M. Collins, B.T. Gray, Mrs. S. Hanks, M.J.G. Morgan, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson, M.R. Wilson and Ms. M. Wright.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Citizens Advice Bureau (Ms. J. Clay)
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mr. A. Raybould
Ms. H. Smith