Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 12TH SEPTEMBER, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 11 July 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Older Persons Housing and Accommodation Including With Care and Care Ready - Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee: 10th July, 2018.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing -
5. Update Report on the Work of the Civil Protection Unit.
6. Target Hardening for Domestic Abuse Victims. [View Presentation]
Reports of the Managing Director –
7. Scrutiny Committees’ Draft Annual Report May 2017 to April 2018.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
8. Vale of Glamorgan Annual Report (Improvement Plan Part 2) 2017/18.
9. Environment and Neighbourhood Strategy (Housing) Six Monthly Report.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th September 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. A. Rudman, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C.A. Cave
Vice-Chairman: Councillor S.J. Griffiths
Councillors Ms. B.E. Brooks, Miss. M. Collins, B.T. Gray, Mrs. S. Hanks, M.J.G. Morgan, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson, M.R. Wilson and Ms. M. Wright.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, from of the following organisation:
Citizens Advice Cardiff and Vale (Ms. D. Murphy)
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mr. A. Raybould
Ms. H. Smith