YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 18TH MARCH, 2020 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 12th February, 2020.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2019 to 31st January 2020.
5. Homelessness Prevention Strategy 2018 – 2022 – Monitoring Report.
6. Quarter 3 2019/20 Performance Report: An Inclusive and Safe Vale.
7. Vale of Glamorgan Annual Delivery Plan (Improvement Plan Part 1) 2020/2021
(Appendices A, B, C, and E have been sent under separate cover – please ensure you bring these documents with you to the meeting).
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring in respect of Agenda Items 6 and 7)
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
11th March, 2020
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Thomas, Tel: Barry (01446) 709279
To All Members of the Home and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. S.D. Perkes;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. J. Aviet;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.A. Cave, Miss. A.M. Collins, S.J. Griffiths, Mrs. S.M. Hanks, A.C. Parker and L.O. Rowlands
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of the following organisation:
Citizens Advice Cardiff and Vale
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel:
Mrs. W. Davies
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mr. A. Raybould
Ms. H. Smith