YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 12TH MAY, 2021 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 14th April, 2021.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
5. Vale of Glamorgan’s Housing Advice Hub/One Stop Shop (To follow). [View One Stop Shop Presentation] [View Pobl Presentation]
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
6. Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) and Social Cohesion - Joint Working between Social Landlords and Community Safety.
7. Update on the Community Safety Strategy Action Plan.
Report of the Managing Director –
8. 4th Quarter Scrutiny Recommendation Tracking 2020/21 and Proposed Annual Forward Work Programme Schedule 2021/22.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th May, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Thomas, Tel: Barry (01446) 709279
To All Members of the Home and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Members of the Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee as appointed at the Annual Meeting on 10th May, 2021
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of the following organisation:
Citizens Advice Cardiff and Vale
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel:
Mrs. W. Davies
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mr. A. Raybould
Ms. H. Smith
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709279.