Notice of Meeting MEETING OF THE SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 19TH JUNE, 2018 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 27th February, 2018.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
6. Draft Shared Regulatory Services Statement of Accounts 2017/18.
7. Shared Regulatory Services Business Plan 2018/19. [View Presentation]
8. Shared Regulatory Services Annual Report 2017/18.
9. Health and Safety Enforcement Service Plan 2018/19.
10. Harmonisation of Fireworks Licensing Conditions.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th June, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709429
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Councillors D. Patel and D. Lewis
- Cardiff Council – Councillors M. Michael and Ms. N. Mackie
- Vale of Glamorgan Council – Councillors V.P. Driscoll and T.H. Jarvie.