Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY 21ST MARCH, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 18 October 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
5. County Lines – Presentation by Detective Inspector Dean Taylor, South Wales Police.
6. Request for Consideration from Barry Town Council and Report to Cabinet, 19th March, 2018 –
Memorandum of Understanding for Fees Charged for the Burial and Cremation of Children.
(The minute of the Cabinet meeting on 19th March, 2018 will be tabled at the meeting.)
7. Reshaping Services Update – Huw Isaac, Head of Performance and Development.
8. Update on Progress to Date by Claire Germain, Independent Review Panel Member for Community and Town Councils.
14th March, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Ms. A. Rudman: (01446) 709855.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. J. Charles;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C.A. Cave;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, G.D.D. Carroll, S.T. Edwards, Mrs. S.M. Hanks, N.P. Hodges, P.G. King, K.F. McCaffer, M.J.G. Morgan, Mrs. S.D. Perkes, A.R. Robertson and M.R. Wilson
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils.