Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY 17TH OCTOBER, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 3rd July, 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
5. The Mayor’s Foundation – His Worship The Mayor.
6. University Health Board Engagement Presentation – Chairman, Maria Battle.
Request for Consideration from Llantwit Major Town Council –
7. Pavements and Road Conditions.
8. Timebanking Project – Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee: 13th June, 2018.
Report of the Managing Director –
9. Town and Community Councils Charter.
10th October, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Ms. A. Rudman: (01446) 709 855
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. J. Charles;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C.A. Cave;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, G.D.D. Carroll, S.T. Edwards, Mrs. S.M. Hanks, N.P. Hodges, P.G. King, K.F. McCaffer, M.J.G. Morgan, Mrs. S.D. Perkes, A.R. Robertson and M.R. Wilson
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils.