YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting DEMOCRATIC SERVICES COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 16TH NOVEMBER, 2020 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Managing Director –
4. ICT Update for Members.
Report of the Head of Democratic Services –
5. Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales (IRPW) Draft Annual Report. 2021/22.
6. Reimbursement of Costs of Care.
7. Annual Report of Head of Democratic Services.
8. Member Personal Development and Review Interviews.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th November, 2020
A version of this agenda is available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985:
Inspection of Background Papers In the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. J. Rees (tel: 01446 709413)
e-mail - email@example.com
To All Members of the Democratic Services Committee
Chairman: Councillor V.J. Bailey;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor G.D.D. Carroll;
Councillors: Mrs. S.M. Hanks, N.P. Hodges, K.F. McCaffer, M.J.G. Morgan, Mrs. S.D. Perkes, A.R. Robertson, N.C. Thomas and M.R. Wilson
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709413.