YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 22ND MARCH, 2021 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
4. Maintenance Reports.
5. Legal Orders and Evidential Modification Orders Updates.
6. Covid19 Impacts. (Verbal Update)
7. Access Improvement Grant.
8. Coastal Access Improvement Programme: Background and Update.
9. Enabling Natural Resources and Wellbeing in Wales (ENRaW) – Green Trails.
10. Railway Walks. (Verbal Update)
11. Rights of Way Improvement Plan. (Verbal Update)
12. Access Reform: Briefing Note.
Local Access Forum - Secretary
16th March, 2021
A Version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
To Members of the Forum
1. Councillor E. Williams (Chairman)
2. Mr. F. Coleman
3. Mrs. S. Davies
4. Mrs. R. Exley
5. Mr. I. Fraser
6. Mr. S. Gaffney
7. Mr. J. Herbert
8. Mrs. K. Lucas
9. Mr. H.S. McMillan
10. Mr. G. Thomas
Plus two vacancies
Mr. G. Davies, Democratic and Scrutiny Services Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. P. Chappell, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Pickering, Team Leader, Countryside Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Taylor, Landscape and Outdoor Recreation Branch, Land, Nature and Forestry Division, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. M. Miyata-Lee, NRW, Rivers House, St. Mellons Business Park, Fortran Road, St. Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 0EY
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Forum and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709249.