Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 19TH OCTOBER, 2017 AT 9.30 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 25th September, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Social Services –
5. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Head of Resource Management and Safeguarding.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th October, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee -
Chairman: Leader (Councillor J.W. Thomas)
Vice-Chairman: Deputy Leader (Councillor T.H. Jarvie)
Councillors: L. Burnett, Dr. I.J. Johnson, N. Moore and R.A. Penrose.
Invited to Attend as Observers
Councillor G.C. Kemp - Agenda Item 5