Allow all Cookies
YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 25TH MARCH, 2021 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 28th January, 2021.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
4. Application for Dispensation.
5. Report following Observations at Town and Community Council Committee Meetings.
6. Standards Committee – Forward Work Programme 2021/22.
7. Adjudication Panel for Wales Annual Report 2019/20.
8. Public Services Ombudsman for Wales Revised Guidance.
9. Public Services Ombudsman for Wales Annual Report 2019/20.
10. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
12. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
19th March, 2021
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Ms. A. Rudman (Tel: 01446 709855).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: B.T. Gray, O. Griffiths and A.R. Robertson
Mr. R. Hendicott (Chairman)
Mrs. L. Tinsley (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. R. Alexander
Mrs. P. Hallett
Mr. G. Watkins
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709855.