YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting VOLUNTARY SECTOR JOINT LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 29TH APRIL, 2021 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Appointment of Honorary Vice-Chairman from the Representatives of the Voluntary Sector for the Municipal Year.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 19th October, 2020.
4. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
5. Project Zero – Draft Climate Change Challenge Plan – Cabinet: 22nd March, 2021.
Reports of Glamorgan Voluntary Services –
6. Coronavirus Recovery Grant for Volunteering – 2020/21.
7. GVS Involvement in Covid-19 Vaccination Programme.
8. GVS Evaluation of Feedback from Third Sector Organisations about access to the Covid-19 Vaccination as Priority Frontline Health and Social Care Staff.
22nd April, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Ms. C. Lindsey, Tel: (01446) 709144
To All Members of the Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor Ms. R.M. Birch;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. J.M. Norman;
Councillors: L. Burnett, Mrs. C.A. Cave, Miss. A.M. Collins, R. Crowley, K.F. McCaffer and L.O. Rowlands.
Representatives of the Voluntary Sector:
Hayley Smith (Barnardos),
Linda Newton (Cardiff and Vale Action for Mental Health),
Rachel Connor (Glamorgan Voluntary Services - Strong Communities Grant Fund Evaluation Panel Representative),
Councillor Mrs. A. Barnaby (from Town and Community Councils),
plus two vacancies from the Voluntary Sector.
Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Committee, Officers and interested parties in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709144.