Allow all Cookies
Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 19TH SEPTEMBER 2018 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 25 July 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
4. Audit of the 2017/18 Financial Statements – Reporting to Those Charged with Governance.
5. Audit of the 2017/18 Joint Committee Financial Statements – Reporting to Those Charged with Governance.
6. WAO – The Auditor’s Responsibilities Relating to Fraud in an Audit of Finance Statements.
7. Auditor General for Wales: Vale of Glamorgan Annual Improvement Report 2018.
8. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 4 Update.
(Members are advised that due to its size, Annex A of the Corporate Risk Register Quarter 4 Update has been sent under separate cover)
Reports of the Operational Manager – Audit (as the Head of Audit) –
9. Audit Committee - Forward Work Programme 2018/19 Update.
10. Audit Report - Healthy Organisation Review 2017/18.
11. Progress against the Audit Risk Based Plan 2018/19.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th September, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, V.P. Driscoll, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer and L.O. Rowlands and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member).