YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting PUBLIC PROTECTION LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 15TH JUNE, 2021 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 18th May, 2021.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Operational Manager for Legal Services in Respect of the Vale of Glamorgan Commons Registration Authority –
4. Report of the Operational Manager, Legal Services in Respect of the Vale of Glamorgan Commons Registration Authority: Application 1/2019/TVG50 – To Register Land at Maes y Ffynnon, Bonvilston as a Town or Village Green Under S15 of the Commons Act 2006. [View Supplementary Information]
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing -
5. Application to be Recognised as a Representative Organisation for the Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Licence Trade.
6. Exemption from Relevant Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence Conditions.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th June, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Ms. C. Lindsey, Tel: (01446) 709144
To All Members of the Public Protection Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas;
Vice-Chairman: Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Mrs. J.E. Charles, R. Crowley, V.P. Driscoll, O. Griffiths, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. A. Moore, M.J.G. Morgan, Mrs. J.M. Norman, Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn, S.T. Wiliam, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and Ms. M. Wright.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Committee Members, Members of the Council, Officers and any interested party, as identified by the Licensing Officer to speak or be in attendance for an agenda item. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or tel. 01446 709144.