Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 19TH JULY, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meetings held on:
(i) 22 March 2018
(ii) 24May 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Draft Car Parking Strategy Report – Cabinet: 2nd July 2018.
5. Reshaping Services - Arrangements for the Operation & Transfer of Assets or Services to Town and Community Councils in the Vale of Glamorgan – Cabinet: 2nd July 2018.
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Proposal to Extend the Shared Service for Internal Audit to Include RCT and Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council.
7. Closure of Accounts 2017/18.
8. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May 2018.
9. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May 2018.
10. Vale of Glamorgan Public Services Board Well-being Plan: Our Vale – Our Future.
11. Sickness Absence Report – April 2017 to March 2018 – Cabinet: 2nd July, 2018.
Reports of the Managing Director -
12. Employee Turnover Report – April 2017 to March 2018.
13. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2018/19.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th July, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor G.D.D. Carroll;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor V.P. Driscoll;
Councillors: R. Crowley, O. Griffiths, S.J. Griffiths, Dr. I.J. Johnson, P.G. King, N. Moore, L.O. Rowlands and E. Williams