YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 19TH DECEMBER, 2019 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THE COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THIS MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 27th November, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Reshaping Services: Update on Implementation – Cabinet: 2nd December, 2019.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Quarter 2 2019/20 Performance Report – Corporate Health.
(Members are asked to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance)
6. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2020/21 to 2024/25 and Capital Monitoring 2019/20. [Supplementary Information]
7. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2020/21 and Revised Budget 2019/20. [Supplementary Information]
8. Initial Housing Revenue Account (HRA) Budget Proposals 2020/21 and Revised Budget 2019/20.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th December, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor O. Griffiths;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, G.A. Cox, R. Crowley, V.P. Driscoll, G. John, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. S. Sivagnanam and J.W. Thomas.